Kulturně-historický festival Raduň v sedmi staletích (1320–2020)
The local medieval fortress was rebuilt in the 16th century into a Renaissance castle by the Tvorkovský of Kravař family. The grounds went through another transformation, this time in Neo Classical style during the first half of the 19th century under the Larisch- Mönnichs and then the Blüchers of Wahlstatt, who used the castle mainly as a summer residence. There were final Historicist modifications at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. Two different tour routes lead through the princely suite, state rooms and childrens, servant and guest rooms, including the accompanying bathrooms. A restored orangery with an ornamental garden and areconstructed castle granary with a new visitor centre is also accessible to the public.